
We went to the entrance of our neighborhood the other day and had Kelle take some pictures of our family. Blake has to have a family picture for his classroom. The kids decided to play around afterwards and so we got some cute pics of all the kids. This is Holly, Caitin, Maggie, Madalyn and Blake. Holly is Caitin's age and Maggie is Madalyn's age.






4 comments:
Hey DeNae, I'm proud of you. I love the pictures of the kids, they look like they've grown a foot since we last saw them. The girls hair is so cute, how did you do that? They look older. I'm glad you've joined the world of blog, it will be fun keeping up with each other this way but it will never replace a phone call. It was good to talk to the kids Saturday. Love you all and miss you.
Yeah! I am so excited! This will be a great way for us to keep up with you, Richard, and the kids. It feels like it's been forever since I have seen them. Maddi in particular seems to be growing up sooo fast!
Hey, DeNae. Cindy told me you now have a blog. How exciting! I love the photos of your kids. They are growing so fast. Love the girl's hair in the school pics. Looks like it took forever to do. Your blog looks great and it's fun to see what everybody writes about. Look forward to more photos of your cutie-pie kids (When did Blake start looking like a boy and not a toddler?).
You've been BOO-ed! See my blog! Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment