There are some cute "Piricks" in that picture. And what is the deal with that flirtatious Jasmine? Looks like a good group of kids, hope they all had fun and bring you some business after eating all that candy. Anxious to see everyone in person.
Hi Everyone. I am finally doing it. I'm setting up a BLOG! Welcome to 2008. I am DeNae Kirkpatrick and I have a wonderful husband named Richard. We have 3 beautiful chidren. Madalyn is 8, Caitin is 5 and Blake is 4.
3 comments:
There are some cute "Piricks" in that picture. And what is the deal with that flirtatious Jasmine? Looks like a good group of kids, hope they all had fun and bring you some business after eating all that candy. Anxious to see everyone in person.
Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. Hope you tested their chocolate candy (especially Snickers) and made sure it was fit to eat!
Love all the costumes! Looks like they had a great time! Congrats on selling the house! You guys must be ecstatic : )
Post a Comment