My brother, Damon, and his wife, Becky, came and got our swingset and then got "conned" into helping set up the trampoline along with my parents and Rick and Marilyn. Damon and I had a little friendly, sibling, seat drop contest, which I won... pictures to come later, hopefully. We will forget about the knee drop contest.
In the meantime, I have not posted some of the great things that my kids have been doing in the middle of the move. Soccer, gymnastics, ice skating, etc.
This is Madalyn doing her "Shoot the Duck".
Madalyn and Caitin both won the Citizenship award for this 9-weeks.
We were so proud of Madalyn at her first pre-team tag meet. She did a great job!
All three kids, Madalyn, Caitin and Blake at the motor home while we were moving.
This picture is a tribute to Arlene. She always complains about not being in any of the pictures with the kids since she is always taking the pictures.
We are going to some friends tonight to watch the OU vs. OSU football game. GO OU!!!!



3 comments:
I love it! I love it! I love it! I laughed so hard when I read your post but now I'm exhausted from clearing out my closet and changing those coat hangers. NO WIRE COAT HANGERS. I know there is a day of reckoning coming. GO OU!!!!!!
BOOMER SOONER! I will have a son that will be hard to live with if OSU actually pulls out a win. Glad you're settled into your temp home. Loved seeing all the photos of the kids. Super cute. Can't believe how much they have grown. Give Marilyn all kinds of trouble about her closet. (She has pre-cleaned it in anticipation of your visit.) I encourage you to clean out her dresser and underwear drawer also!
I tagged you on my blog! Check it you!
Post a Comment